This is the east side of the mill. The
pond is at the back of the building. Water
from a stream fills the pond and then the
water turns the wheel that drives the mill stones. When the water has
gone through the mill, it runs into a tail race and then into the River
The Mill was rebuilt in 1765 by Richard
Eaves but there was a mill there before called Biddle's Mill which was
built in 1540.